About Our Company
Veteran-owned, Custom Security and Investigations LLC is a full-service investigative company offering exceptional and confidential services for businesses, attorneys, and individual citizens in South Carolina and across the globe.
With 25 years of experience in law enforcement and 17 years of experience directing the assets protection department for an international company, our team has the know-how needed to provide comprehensive surveillance and risk management services.
The Custom Security and Investigations LLC Difference
While we offer private investigation services, our experience in legal, corporate, and security industries allows us to go above and beyond traditional PI work, providing a full range of services, including:
- Risk Management
- Integrity Testing
- Expert Witness Services
- Loss Prevention
- Asset Protection
- Commercial & Residential Security System Integration
Bush Banton’s Professional Recognition and Involvement
Private investigator Bush Banton has a history of serving both private and corporate security needs. As a former homicide detective, he has 25 years of law enforcement experience and has also served as director of asset protection for an international corporation boasting more than 50 years of business.
During his career, Bush has earned a number of accomplishments in security, risk, and crisis management. He’s proud to have:
- Written and implemented a national workplace violence training program for all management and hourly employees.
- Written and implemented the best security practices for company and franchise operations.
- Co-developed exception reporting for late bank deposits, reducing investigation man hours and deposit embezzlements to less than 10 per year.
- Provided new design concepts using CPTED with our architectural department on new building concepts.
- Written and implemented business contingency plans.
- Developed metrics program to provide a ROI for the Assets Protection Department.
- Managed, developed, designed security systems nationwide on time and within budget.
- Been accepted as an InfraGard member, which is a partnership between the FBI and the private sector.
Honors & Rewards
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
- Certified Homeland Security (CHS-III)
- Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- InfraGard Member
- SCAN: Deception Detection by Scientific Content Analysis
- Kinesics Interview and Interrogation Techniques
- Wicklander Certified
- FBI Hostage Negotiator with FBI Academy Quantico Virginia
- Police Officer of the Year